New Pilgrim and O Cebreiro

Susan de Veer compostella04aYAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 17 15:42:12 PST 2004

Greetings, Pilgrims!

My husband and I are planning to walk the Camino St. Frances from O Cebreiro to Santiago mid-June.  I can't find any information in English on transportation from Madrid to O Cebreiro. Is there a direct train or bus? Do I need to make reservations ahead of time?  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I have read the archived emails about the anticipated swelling number of pilgrims during this Jubilee year--I do hope we will find refuge in mid-June.  I would leave earlier but my husband can't get leave from his work until mid-June.

Also, how can I obtain an official pilgrim's credencial before leaving for Spain?  Thanks so much for your help.

Susan