2004 Pilgrim numbers - month by month forecast

C.J.Dolce cjdolceaMINDSPRING.COM
Mon Feb 9 18:08:55 PST 2004

Jim:  Since you didn't take the "road route" what route did you take?  Are
there different roads, route's or trails and if so, are there signs that
will enable me to follow a route other than the "road route"?

Carla

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]On
Behalf Of jim allen
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 10:03 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: 2004 Pilgrim numbers - month by month forecast

Hola All;
Last September 3rd or so I walked from La Virgen Del Camino to Mazarife to
Hospital Del Orbigo without seeing one Pilgrim.  I guess they took the road
route.  I had a chance to study the irrgation of the cornfields mile after
mile among other thoughts.

Jim Allen, Seminole, Fl
jallen08atampabay.rr.com