Getting to St. Jean Pied de Port

Carla J. Dolce cjdolceaMINDSPRING.COM
Mon Feb 2 14:49:47 PST 2004

I am also very new to the site and am interested in the same information.
Particularly, I would like to know the best way to get from either London or
Paris to a starting point at St. Jean Pied de Port.  I plan to walk from
mid-August to mid September. I notice most people go in June and July.  Is
there any reason why August-September might not be recommended.

Any information appreciated.
Carla

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]  On Behalf
Of Masha Tsitsishvili
Sent:   Monday, February 02, 2004 1:36 PM
To:     GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject:        summer2004

Hello everyone! My  name is Masha(21 year old female), and I'm a new
member of this site. I would like to get some information about the Road
to Santiago. I live in Los Angeles and would like to do the road maybe in
summer 2004(June or July). I would like to go alone, or maybe have a
companion with me(if anyone is interested). If I could get any information
about airlines, passports, airfare, hotels, etc..I would really appreciate
it.
Thank you for your help
-Masha Tsitsishvili