summer2004

Masha Tsitsishvili mashatsitsishviliaYAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 2 12:36:28 PST 2004

Hello everyone! My  name is Masha(21 year old female), and I'm a new
member of this site. I would like to get some information about the Road
to Santiago. I live in Los Angeles and would like to do the road maybe in
summer 2004(June or July). I would like to go alone, or maybe have a
companion with me(if anyone is interested). If I could get any information
about airlines, passports, airfare, hotels, etc..I would really appreciate
it.
Thank you for your help
-Masha Tsitsishvili