Getting to St. Jean Pied de Port

Eyskens jeyskensaAUSTIN.RR.COM
Mon Feb 2 09:46:50 PST 2004

Take Ryannair from London to Biarritz then the train to SJPP.  The
Camino is crowded in summer because Europeans especially the Spanish
take their holiday then.  August, however is probably the busiest month.

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU] On
Behalf Of Carla J. Dolce
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 10:50 PM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Getting to St. Jean Pied de Port

I am also very new to the site and am interested in the same
information. Particularly, I would like to know the best way to get from
either London or Paris to a starting point at St. Jean Pied de Port.  I
plan to walk from mid-August to mid September. I notice most people go
in June and July.  Is there any reason why August-September might not be
recommended.

Any information appreciated.
Carla