[Gocamino] received while I was out of town

Davidem ... pietatis causa devote visitasse camino at oakapple.net
Thu Dec 30 07:59:02 PST 2004

While I was out of town, this article from the Miami Herald
were contributed for the library:

http://gocamino.oakapple.net/library/miami-herald.html

and Andrew Grant contributed the following verses; they were
held up because the message was way too big for gocamino
in HTML format, but it fits fine as simple text.   People getting
the digest form of gocamino
really hate huge MIME chunks in the middle of the
digest, which is why the mailman software prevents MIME content from appearing
on gocamino.