[Gocamino] The British are coming

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 07:07:51 PST 2004

Please, Not so fast!
I edit a newsletter for the same CSJ subcommittee you mention, and I can assure you our search is still much wider than just Pajares, Asturias, etc.
Everything is very preliminary just now. It would be premature to start any kind of cheering.

I CAN tell you that yes, relieving the overcrowding on the Camino Frances is a major consideration, and talks are going on with several groups of 'Amigos,' including one or two along the Camino Primitivo/coastal route.

But as nothing is settled, and property prices tend to shoot up in the neighborhood when these things get out too soon...

Just keep an eye open.
Rebekah

Rebekah Scott, periodista
Westmoreland County bureau