Sarria to OCierbo- Taxi?

Tania A. Heinemann taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Mon Aug 2 10:04:06 PDT 2004

Yes there is a taxi that runs at 7am just on the main road outside of O'Cebreiro, it costs approx 5E and will take you to Sarria - if you ask anyone in town they will point you in the exact direction, also the Albergue has the schedule of bus times for the weekends.  Quite a number of Pilgrims did this when I was there this past Spring as they were injured or just simply suffering from exhaustion.

Good luck!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Katie Holland
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: July 31, 2004 9:03 PM
  Subject: Sarria to OCierbo- Taxi?

  My husband and I have been walking the Camino in
  stages over the past 4 years and will be finishing
  this year in Santiago.  We last left off in O'Cebreiro
  in November 2003.  We are trying to figure out if
  anyone knows of a taxi service to get from Sarria to
  OCebreiro.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

  Thanks,
  Katie

  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail