Jenna Bush on the Camino?

Tania A. Heinemann taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Mon Aug 2 09:59:08 PDT 2004

I arrived in Santiago two days before Jenna did, the press and security had already started to pour in....we hightailed it out of Santiago for the weekend and spent time on the west coast, once things settled down we went back to enjoy Santiago again.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Eyskens
  To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
  Sent: August 2, 2004 9:18 AM
  Subject: Re: Jenna Bush on the Camino?

  'Privileged' pilgrims have been walking and riding the Camino since the
  beginning.  Shirley McLain in '94, Martin Sheen last year and Jenna Bush
  and the Queen of Spain this year.  I ate at and stayed in the Parador in
  '02 and I don't feel privileged in the sense of having material wealth.
  I think the Camino and the pilgrims will survive Jenna and company.