Sarria to OCierbo- Taxi?

Tania A. Heinemann taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Mon Aug 2 10:10:28 PDT 2004

Sorry about that, just returned from up north after a wonderfully long weekend and didn't read your question properly.  It is my understanding that the same taxi that goes from O'Ceb to Sarria does reverse trips (Sarria to O'Ceb) the week day's as many school students use it to get to and from their schools.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tania A. Heinemann
  To: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage
  Sent: August 2, 2004 1:04 PM
  Subject: Re: Sarria to OCierbo- Taxi?

  Yes there is a taxi that runs at 7am just on the main road outside of O'Cebreiro, it costs approx 5E and will take you to Sarria - if you ask anyone in town they will point you in the exact direction, also the Albergue has the schedule of bus times for the weekends.  Quite a number of Pilgrims did this when I was there this past Spring as they were injured or just simply suffering from exhaustion.

  Good luck!