Pilgrim - Song

Tania A. Robson taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Thu Apr 22 04:51:19 PDT 2004

The song title is "Pilgrim" by Enya and its from her most recent album of two years ago "A Day Without Rain".   The whole album is just amazing, as is the music to the song Pilgrim.

Thanks for sharing your insights Claudia.
Enjoy!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: claudia castellani
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: April 22, 2004 6:02 AM
  Subject: Re: Pilgrim - Song

  Thank you Tania for posting this! Can you tell me the title of the song
  and-or the album name?
  It's.... really great!
  The parts I liked most were:
  "....another (way) leads you only to everything you're told." and "Will you
  find the answer in all you say and do? Will you find the answer In you?"
  On the Camino one (or at least I did) expects to find the answers to
  questions about his or her life. And one might think they will come out of
  special or extraordinary happenings. But these "answers" or hints normally
  proceed out of apparently insignificant situations such as what people on
  the Camino - other pilgrims or inhabitants of small villages along the route
  - tell you when they meet you.
  The most difficult job is putting all these pieces together, when you're
  back home, and trying to give a meaning, the right meaning, to the puzzle.
  All your life after the Camino depends on this.

  Ciao,  Claudia