Pilgrim - Song

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 22 03:02:33 PDT 2004

Thank you Tania for posting this! Can you tell me the title of the song
and-or the album name?
It's.... really great!
The parts I liked most were:
"....another (way) leads you only to everything you're told." and "Will you
find the answer in all you say and do? Will you find the answer In you?"
On the Camino one (or at least I did) expects to find the answers to
questions about his or her life. And one might think they will come out of
special or extraordinary happenings. But these "answers" or hints normally
proceed out of apparently insignificant situations such as what people on
the Camino - other pilgrims or inhabitants of small villages along the route
- tell you when they meet you.
The most difficult job is putting all these pieces together, when you're
back home, and trying to give a meaning, the right meaning, to the puzzle.
All your life after the Camino depends on this.

Ciao,  Claudia