Texts -- Dave Whitson

D. Whitson puesaU.WASHINGTON.EDU
Thu Sep 18 12:29:04 PDT 2003

Thanks very much, Linda.

There is some necessary ambiguity here, as the students will have the
ability to shape their educational goals according to their specific
interests, so I'm preparing different options for those hoping to study
literature, history, art/architecture, culture, religion, etc.  There will
be an over-arching curriculum, of course, outlining the essentials of
each, with an emphasis on history and art.  The students are high
schoolers, but very advanced.

Mystery novels are certainly not too popular or off-topic.  I hope to give
them an eclectic mix to choose from.

Thanks again.

Dave