Travel tips

William Marques williammarquesaTESCO.NET
Mon Sep 15 03:16:04 PDT 2003

I think unless you are going with a church, school or university group you
will have to arrange your own trip.  All the "pakage tours" of the camino I
have seen have been tasters picking out the choicest walks and best hotels
fitted into a fourteen day holiday and although some of them have very good
guides they will not be a "real" pilgrimage. I know there is no right or
wrong way to walk or cycle to Santiago but to me it involves at least
trying to walk or cycle the whole of a route from where you have started
and taking the rough with the smooth.
Buen Camino
William