A few specific questions for the experienced

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Sun Sep 14 19:16:53 PDT 2003

Probably Puerta del Sol. And we have twice stayed at the Europa, which
is in the pedestrian area adjacent to the Puerta del Sol. It's clean and
central, not too expensive, but not the Ritz. If you're interested, I'll
try to find the fax number for reservations.  There may well be another
area that is better known. Others will let us know. Lydia