Travel tips

Mary Bolster BelizemcbaAOL.COM
Mon Sep 15 05:22:13 PDT 2003

Well, I'm a week away from my departure for the Camino. And I still am
ambivalent about footwear! I've tried two different boots which were fine in the
store but after walking three hours in them, I developed blisters. So, I'm now
struggling w/ whether to take my tried and true running shoes ( they are not
Gortex ) that I run in three days a week. I thought perhpas I could take two pair
of them, so that if one pair is wet, I can dry them out while wearing the
second pair.
I'd like to hear from those of you who have done the Camino. Will I regret
not getting a pair of boots instead of this plan?
Mary