Santiago Cathedral changes

Ignacio Franc és ignaciofrancesaTELEFONICA.NET
Thu Oct 16 13:48:58 PDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:46:36 +0100, Sally Haden <hadense1948aHOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>Dear Rosina
>Thank you for the information about the changes in the Cathedral.  But can
>you clear something up for me?  What makes a "tourist" a "tourist"?

Dear Sally,

You do not have to worry about this tourist's regulation. What has been
restricted is the schedule of guided tours inside the cathedral. There is
not an ongoing inquisitorial search of tourists among the cathedral
visitors by black-robed priests, as some other suggested. No tourists will
be forced to wear the Sambenito, red crossed yellow robe, for taking
photos of the Botafumeiro. And nobody will be burned alive in the
Obradoiro square for wearing shorts ;-))))

Buen camino peregrina

Ignacio