Odds and ends on the Camino.

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 13 09:08:21 PDT 2003

That crucifix in Furelos was, to me, the most amazing and touching I have even seen. Two pictures of it are sitting here in my library.

Also, I dearly loved the Madonna in the monastery church at Samos. In general, I found the Samos monastery to be rather sad and cold in spite of the art and the stories.But I would not have missed that beautiful Madonna. Her photograph sits by my piano, in front of my reading chair, where I see her every day.

Thank you for all that information, Jeffery.
Deanna