The Camino Portugues

Robert Spenger rspengeraUSAMEDIA.TV
Tue Oct 7 12:47:35 PDT 2003

Dave,

In 200l, there were albergues at Tui, Pontevedra, and Padrón. There may
be more by now. The route is very well-marked and, in my view, is more
scenic than the camino francés. In 2001, (starting from Lisbon) I didn't
meet a single other Santiago pilgrim until I saw some in Santiago at an
outdoor cafe a few blocks from the cathedral. If you are looking for
companionship, It can be very lonely unless you speak Galician or Spanish.

regards,

Bob Spenger
rspengerausamedia.tv