[UBE?] Re: Re: Camino too easy?

Tom Gabriele tcgabeaFRONTIERNET.NET
Fri Nov 21 08:30:57 PST 2003

Rosina
Time permitting, could you forward a cp  of booklet on the martyred monks.

thanks
tom
tcgabeafrontiernet.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rosina Lila
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 9:12 AM
  Subject: Re: Camino too easy?

  Hi Ana,
  I didn't 'hop into (the Camino)  out of curiosity'.  Not at all. I had been a "fair weather Catholic" all my life and when I learned about the beheading of the monks I was gripped with shame on top of the sadness; the only thing that I could think to do then was to walk the Camino since I was already there. It did help, a lot; later, of course, I fell in love with it.

         Those of you who have written to me about wanting to know more about the martyred monks, please note that the booklet I have of their letters and a brief telling of what happened is in Spanish.  If you can read it I'll make a copy and send it to you.  If not, perhaps I can translate the gist of it and send you individual e-mails.  Please let me know.
  Warm regards,
  Rosina