Introduction

Kit Nuzum kitaORCASONLINE.COM
Sat Nov 22 04:32:43 PST 2003

dear linda,i am so excited for you as you plan your big adventure to the
beloved Camino. you will meet so many great people,see so many old things
and go so many places in your heart and spirit.the Camino lets you earn your
way. you might be interested in my web site www.kitsjourney.com about the
Camino,also a video and audio cd available.
 buen Camino y adios
--

---------- Original > Hi,

------- End of Original Message -------