Problem

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Fri Nov 21 01:13:01 PST 2003

There are lockers at the Renfe station, over to your right as you enter, if I
remember correctly, by the cafe. Look for the Consigna sign. You buy a token to
make the locker work from a nearby machine - 3 Euros for 24 hrs I think.

What better place to leave a message than the notice board in the Pilgrims'
Office? Make sure it is bold (coloured markers etc) to make it stand out though.

regards

Jeffrey