How Many Kilometers

Sally Haden hadense1948aHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 20 01:01:28 PST 2003

Hey, Bill, I enjoyed your comment on this subject!

In fact I wonder if you are the person who replied to my question some
months ago, when I wrote about being a 'mature pilgrim'.  Among the
deligtful and helpful replies, someone said why not just drop off the path
every now and then and take a nap in the field...!  I loved that, so thanks
to whoever said it!  Everyone must find their own pace and be true to
themselves.  Personally, I know already that I will want lots of time to
'stop and stare', to wonder and to reflect. If not to roll into a field and
take a nap whenever I feel like it!
Peace
Sally