How Many Kilometers

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Thu Nov 20 03:58:04 PST 2003

Sally,

I missed Bill's comment before but I had to tell you that I stopped on the
meseta to have a nap. It was a beautiful sunny day and I was tired. So I pulled
out my sleeping bag and got into it (this was the end of November) falling
asleep under the cool afternoon sky for a couple of hours. Since there were few
pilgrims walking, no one found me. I dreamed about being Dorothy from the Wizard
of OZ repeating the line, "There's no place like home."

Definately one of my fondest memories.

Sue
Floral Park,Ontario
http://www.suekenney.ca