Introduction / Cheltenham event

Sally Haden hadense1948aHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 18 02:31:19 PST 2003

Additoinally, Brooke, did you know that there is an event in Cheltenham this
coming weekend?  The Confraternity of St James is connected with an event in
Cheltenham Museum on Saturday 22nd November - visiting a St James
wallpainting in a local church and a lecture in the afternoon in the museum
about the iconography.  And there are Pilgrim Badges on display in the
museum until Friday 28th November.

I am disappointed that I can't go myself, but it isn't far for you on a
train if you can make it.  I think you can phone the Confraternity about it
on 020 7928 9988 or email:
officeacsj.org.uk
website :  www.csj.org.uk

If you go, please tell us all about it!