Introduction / English get-together 2004

Sally Haden hadense1948aHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 18 02:15:11 PST 2003

Hi Brooke
and welcome from me too. I live in Lancashire, just the other side of
Manchester.
Did you know that there is somone not so very far from you (in Cheshire) who
is planning an English Camino get-together?  You can contact him at

garranosaYAHOO.COM.

Last I heard he is hoping it will be in the Lake District next year
sometime.
And of course if there is anyone else in the British Isles (or anywhere else
too) who wants to join in, please also contact that address!
Peace
Sally
Lancashire, UK.