Memorial day Veterans Day/BBC radio play

Sally Haden hadense1948aHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 18 13:35:19 PST 2003

Thanks so much Jeffrey for this information!  At the llth hour today, before
it was knocked off the BBC radio site, I managed to record it.
It was, as you say, entertainment, but it did give a bit of flavour to the
dry history.
Please keep such interesting references coming!
Sally
Lancashire, UK