How Many Kilometers

Bill Clune fongbeetwoaHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 11 16:16:52 PST 2003

Come on guys,
We all learned that there are many roads to Compostella; even someone
walking the identical route on the same day has different journey.
There is a place for all on the Way. Not everyone can or desires to walk 4
Kms./Hr. or 25 Kms./ day. With a few exceptions, walking less than 20 Kms.
per day you have a choice of several refugios, but one should be able to
pull out a 25 or 30 Km. day when necessary.

My longest day was 37 Kms. and it was walked by choice. Most days, I walked
less than 20 Kms. a less than 4 Kms./ Hr. I would sight see, talk with
people and sometimes just sit and look at clouds passing by. That was my
Camino and I do not believe anyone has a right to say I wasn't a pilgrim. A
lot of time was spent looking at my life and people I know/knew/ love/loved.
There were many prayers and a lot of forgiveness. The journey may be both in
and outside of you. Do not neglect the opportunity to explore your soul. You
may find much that has been overlooked, much that needs mending and much joy
that will surface during the Camino.

Pasa por aqui el Camino de Santiago?

Bill Clune