TRAINING

and Jennifer Wing JabeswingaAOL.COM
Sat Nov 8 12:37:15 PST 2003

Could someone please give me advice on training for the Camino.  I will be going in 10 months (next September).  Right now I am walking 3 miles a day.  I plan to start walking in my boots and with my pack in January (because they will be X-mas presents!!).  I'm figuring I should spend at least one-day-a-week walking about 10 miles.

What do you all think?

If it helps your suggestions, I am a 30-year-old woman in good shape.  I live in NYC.

Even if you could recommend a good web-site with training ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks to all.

Sincerely,
JB