Sierra Trading Post

Douglass Norvell norvellaNAUVOO.NET
Wed Mar 26 00:27:00 PST 2003

For a pair of boots go to Sportsman Guide or Sierra Trading Post.

Be sure and break them in before you go.

Also, a pair of well ventilated, light sandals will be useful for the
evenings.

You will not be able to wait to get out of those boots!

Doug Norvell

><DIV></DIV>
><DIV></DIV><BR>
><DIV><BR>Hi All!</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>Does anybody know where I can buy -on line- a pair of light boots
for the Camino? Something trustworthy, preferably unexpensive, that
somebody has already done business with? If not on line, then around the
Camino, in Spain?</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>Your help will be gratly appreciated. By the way, thanks for all the
questions and answers on this List, for I have been bulding a file from
the wealth of information I gather here, from the sidelines.
Ultreya.</DIV><BR>
><DIV></DIV>
><DIV></DIV>
><DIV></DIV>
><DIV><STRONG><EM>Antonio Carlos da Silva Rosa </EM></STRONG></DIV>
><DIV><STRONG><EM>Lisboa-Portugal</EM></STRONG> </DIV>
><DIV></DIV>
><DIV></DIV>
><DIV><A
href="mailto:antonio_silva1ahotmail.com"><STRONG>antonio_silva1ahotmail.com
</STRONG></A></DIV>
><DIV></DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV></DIV>