lista de correos

David planning Le Chemin de St Jacques/El Camino de Santiago caminoaOAKAPPLE.NET
Wed Mar 26 10:13:43 PST 2003

I am planning to use Poste Restante in France to send things ahead to myself
as I need them.    I was wondering about the same approach in Spain.
Have any of you used Lista de Correos successfully enough to recommend it?
My inclination would be to use post offices in smaller towns, not villages
but small enough to have only one post office.     The Lonely Planet
Walking in Spain is not encouraging about Lista de Correos, vs a relatively
positive spin on Poste Restante in Walking in France.