About stuff Canuck

Linda O'Leary-Lyons lolearylyonsaSYMPATICO.CA
Sun Mar 23 07:37:03 PST 2003

Hey Bruce

I screwed up  - obviously something you've never done.  I do apologize oh perfect person.  How dare you preach to me about manners - I made a mistake, OK?

 You are a mean spirited human Bruce  and the next time you walk the Camino I trust you will look for a little humility and somewhere to dump your over inflated sense of self.

Linda O'Leary-Lyons

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bruce McLean
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 11:13 PM
  Subject: Re: About stuff Canuck

  Linda O'Leary-Lyons wrote:

    Hello allI realize we've been instructed not to send messages of a personal nature.  I don't consider this to be so, the sub even though it is a response to specific writers, the subject matter is Camino-related.  I do,however, apologize in advance. For Bruce McLean re Canadian credential
  Thank you for the information.
  This is not a flame --- BUT  --- it is not "good form" to broadcast a message sent to you privately.  If I had thought the question I asked was of interest to the LIST  I would have asked the question on the list. That I choose to send it privately was for my own reasons, your presumption that you could make my communication public was to say the least BOORISH.

  I understand you are going to walk the CAMINO, Canadians generally have a very good reputation there, for the sake of the rest of us who have gone and will be going again please make it a point to learn some manners before you go.