Sv: [jacobeo2004]Poem, Camino

fkjaer fkjaeraPOST7.TELE.DK
Sun Mar 23 01:29:58 PST 2003

Everyone,

The 7th of February this year Xosé Manuel Alvariño send the below poem
by J.Mª.Maldonado to Gocamino.

Having very little command of the Spanish language I couldn't make out
much of its contents. Recently I asked a friend, who is fluent in Spanish,
if he would translate it into our mothertongue, Danish.
Yeaterday he handed me the translation. Not being a pilgrim to Santiago
himself the poem didn't make much sense to him.

As I guess there are others on the list who speak as little Spanish as myself
and who might enjoy the poem as much as I did, I have tried to tranlate my
friends Danish interpretation to English.

Any improvements to my translation are more than welcome.

¡ Ultreya !

Frans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
El final de ese Camino