About stuff Canuck

Bruce McLean b_mcleanaTELUSPLANET.NET
Sat Mar 22 20:13:24 PST 2003

Linda O'Leary-Lyons wrote:

> Hello allI realize we've been instructed not to send messages of a
> personal nature.  I don't consider this to be so, the sub even though
> it is a response to specific writers, the subject matter is
> Camino-related.  I do,however, apologize in advance. For Bruce McLean
> re Canadian credential

Thank you for the information.

This is not a flame --- BUT  --- it is not "good form" to broadcast a
message sent to you privately.  If I had thought the question I asked
was of interest to the LIST  I would have asked the question on the
list. That I choose to send it privately was for my own reasons, your
presumption that you could make my communication public was to say the
least BOORISH.

I understand you are going to walk the CAMINO, Canadians generally have
a very good reputation there, for the sake of the rest of us who have
gone and will be going again please make it a point to learn some
manners before you go.