Ultreya

jim allen jallen08aTAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Mar 18 10:02:14 PST 2003

I, "made" a Cursillo many years ago, a three day, intense, short course in Christianity.  At the end of the retreat all are advised to continue meeting in small groups called Ultreyas.  My impression of the meaning of the word is "onward."
As for the pronunciation my guess is    Ul    trey     a
                                                                mull  tray     uh
                   As I study more Spanish:   pull   tray     ah

And, Bob, you did a great job in the absence of a phonetic computer.

Jim Allen