Blisters

Linda McInnis mrfsealahaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 27 07:37:50 PDT 2003

Marua,
Thanks for the info on blister piercing.  I have had good luck by simply
using a sterilized needle or safety pin, making a VERY small piercing on the
edge of the blister and just pressing all the fluid out, then covering
tightly with a bandaid.  The old skin acts as a cover until the new skin
grows underneath.  Keep it clean, moist and let it air at night or when not
walking for a period of time.

The real trouble starts when you pull the raised skin off the blister.  A
definite no-no!

Thanks also to all for the very helpful discussion on the toilet facilities,
etc.  I had been about to bring it up myself, but someone kindly beat me to
it!!

Much more enlightened!
Linda
Pueblo, CO