(no subject)

Mercedes López melodiaATT.NET.MX
Fri Jun 13 10:52:38 PDT 2003

Hello:
 My name is Mercedes, and I also planning to walk the Camino in September 2003. I live in Mexico City and I have no experience in walking the Camino. It sounds very interesting the course you are going to teach about the adventure of the spirit. I am a family therapist and a Sensory Awareness leader. Any help in my planning will be greatly appreciated as I am a novice to hiking. Greetings.
Mercedes Lopez
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sharon Mehdi
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 10:10 PM
  Subject: (no subject)

  Greetings from San Luis Obispo, California.
  I am new to the list as of today.  I walked the Camino several years ago (at the age of 59) and plan to walk it again this September.  I'm a writer and will be teaching a course this summer at Cal Poly University's Lifelong Learning Institute on Pilgrimage: The Adventure of Spirit.  I'm very interested in hearing from others -- especially from the U.S. West Coast -- who are planning a September departure.
  Ultreya!
  Sharon Mehdi