(no subject)

Nancy Kibens kibensartaANET-STL.COM
Fri Jun 13 06:03:44 PDT 2003

Hello, Sharon Mehdi,
   I'd like to talk to you off the Camino address.   Would you be willing to send me your personal e-mail address so I could share with you some things.   I, too, am walking the Camino in Sept.

Nancy Kibens
kibensartaanet-stl.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sharon Mehdi
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 11:10 PM
  Subject: (no subject)

  Greetings from San Luis Obispo, California.
  I am new to the list as of today.  I walked the Camino several years ago (at the age of 59) and plan to walk it again this September.  I'm a writer and will be teaching a course this summer at Cal Poly University's Lifelong Learning Institute on Pilgrimage: The Adventure of Spirit.  I'm very interested in hearing from others -- especially from the U.S. West Coast -- who are planning a September departure.
  Ultreya!
  Sharon Mehdi