Montreal Introduction

Laura Khalil cappy411aYAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 4 15:49:35 PDT 2003

Hi!

I'm glad to know that such a list exists!   Everyone's
advice has been very informative.

I have known about the camino for years, but I've been
inspired to walk it after reading Paulo Coelho's book,
The Pilgrimage.  I will be walking the camino sometime
next may/june with my husband. We're in our 20's and
30s and fairly active.  We'll start somewhere in
France (either le puy or st jean), and hope to
complete the journey in 33-60 days.

Being from Montreal, I would be interested to hear
from Montrealers and what preparation they did (or are
doing) at home (ie: hiking paths they would
recommend).

I'd also like to know if anyone has started in Le Puy,
and if so, how they enjoyed it.

Merci!

Laura Khalil