Thanks for the tips for a newcomer

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Wed Jun 4 20:44:25 PDT 2003

My husband and I are doing the Camino in segments. In 2000, we were
going to walk the first 100 Km or so from St. Jean Pied de Port. We
decided instead to walk the final 100+ from Sarria so that we could
receive our Compostelas. In 2002, we began at SJPP intending to get to
Pamplona (We only had a few days to walk.). But I hurt my knee, so we
only walked to Zubiri. The next time we will pick another segment until
we've done it all. I know the Compostela is just a piece of paper but it
meant a lot to us to receive it. I hope someday to receive another one.
Until then, I'll just keep putting one foot in front of the other.  Best
to all, Lydia