Order of San Anton, again

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 25 03:09:21 PDT 2003

What a nice page, at camino.oakapple!

Happy Santiago Day, everyone. I made a Tarta de Santiago last night. It was good, not perfect. The next will be perfect.   :-)  I used the recipe  that seemed to be easier to me, from this page a few days ago. It was fine. Mine is a little too moist, never a great fault in a tarta, not to my way of thinking.

Special blessings to those on the Camino or just reaching Santiago now.

Sadly, I cannot access the webcam in Santiago right now, and it's about time for the Pilgrims' Mass. Maybe it will be up later today so we can see the festivities in the streets.

We are all there in spirit, I'll bet! I am already planning for the Plata next year.

Deanna