[saintjames] Millenium in Compostea

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Jul 6 19:07:39 PDT 2003

Hi Athens,
Because the book was just published I would very much doubt that it is
available in English. There is a version in Galician and one in Castilian (which is
what we call "Spanish"). Usually the first translation into another language
of Camino books written and published in Spain is into French or Portuguese.
It is probably too soon for such inquiry, but I'll try to find out if an
English translation maybe forthcoming. Being that one of the 18 pilgrims
interviewed is a prominent politician/historian from Great Britain an English
translation is quite likely.,
Warm regards,
Rosina