off the subject

Rebekah Scott rebritesaYAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 6 17:58:13 PDT 2003

Dear One:
A similar situation arose in my family a few years ago; the baby arrived only a week after her father was badly hurt in an industrial accident. He was bedfast for 3 months. In those three months of enforced togetherness, father and daughter forged a bond that is one of the strongest I've ever seen.

 This man was always too busy working to really participate in the earliest days of his other two children; the two of them sometimes say they wish their dad had had some kind of accident before their arrivals! (He's re-thought much of his fathering since, and they have benefitted greatly from this unfortunate set of circumstances.)

So there's always some bright lining to the dark cloud, even if it's not apparent for a long time. God bless you and your family.
Rebekah

Rebekah Scott, journalista
'The more I learn, the less I know.'