Hang in there

Linda McInnis mrfsealahaHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 29 12:54:06 PST 2003

To all those who are rushing to unsubscribe due to various political
statements, I'd just like to offer about 11 years' worth of being on various
e-mail lists and online groups...

This too shall pass.  E-mail is, by nature, a difficult medium in which to
communicate, given the absence of any verbal or visual "cues".  What may
have been written as factual or observation can often come across as
"inflammatory" given our own very different "filters" for reading such
things.

Unfortunately, we can't escape political leanings, ideologies, etc. either
on the actual Road, or here.  Just ride with it a while and see what you can
learn.  No sense in getting your back up.  Will it matter in 100 years?  in
50?  next week?  Only time will tell, but I'm betting the Road will still be
there, regardless of any of our beliefs.

Peace to you all,

Linda
Pueblo, CO