Camino Surface was Re: SHOES! SHOES! SHOES! #2

John Volz srjandmaSBCGLOBAL.NET
Wed Jan 29 10:26:32 PST 2003

If you are bikng the Camino you have two choices.

1.  Mountain bike the walking route.  Sometimes difficult but doable.
2. Ride on roads. From time to time the walkers follow roads and in a
short stretch even road bikers can follow a wide gravel dirt path for
several km.

We took the second option in 1996 and 2000.  From time to time we met
up with other bikers who followed the first option.  Riders choice!

John Volz
Santa Rosa CA

PS To all
  if you are changing the subject, change the subject on your e-mail.
  if you are upset by a subject, use the delete key, please don't
delete yourself from the list.  We all see many viewpoints in news
media that we ignore.  Its even easier on e-mail.