facilitator

George MacCready georgemaccreadyaHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 28 08:51:00 PST 2003

Megan,

I do not think a faciliator is necessary.  The members of the list and the
moderator are sufficient.  If someone says something totally unacceptable,
it is the duty of the moderator. Otherwise, the members of the list can take
care of themselves with their replies.  For everything I found offensive
(and you would probably have a different list of items) there were several
replies by members.

George MacCready