Diversity

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Tue Jan 28 08:16:31 PST 2003

Anne and Howard and others,
I've remained quiet and have had enough of this whole discussion, but
you really should not make assumptions about others. Who one votes for
and why is no one's business and has nothing to do with one's motives
for being a pilgrim. The joy of the Camino to me is that you meet people
with such diverse backgrounds and ways of thinking. It is very
enlightening and freeing. Lydia