Harp rental along the Camino?

Paul Newfield pcn01aWEBDSI.COM
Tue Jan 28 06:02:59 PST 2003

The Three Harpists World Tour, 2003

Let me know where I can order the T-Shirt (size XL).

Paul Newfield
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lefrancois, Nathalie
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 7:32 AM
  Subject: Harp rental along the Camino?

  Hello to you all,

  I know this is an unusual request but I would like to know if someone would happen to know if there would be places where I could rent 3 harps along the Camino.  Two friends of mine and myself are going between April 18 and May 7 - our roads all cross because we all played the harp.  We played together for 4 years and then one of us had to move away.  We had planned to do the Camino last year before the move occured and therefore it would be really nice if we could play once more together somewhere along the way.  Bringing our own harps is not an option really.  Who has seen 3 harp players hiking the Camino with a harp on their back???

  Walking the Camino will be itself a wonderful thing, with or without harps.  It would be the icing on the cake if we get our hands on some strings while we're there!!!  It would be nice to play some renaissance/medieval music in refugios for other pilgrims too if we have the chance.

  Madrid's got its share of harp teachers but out of flying in and out of Madrid, we will not be there more than that.

  Thanks

  Nathalie