If you had only one week...

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Sun Jan 12 08:00:41 PST 2003

Word of caution, maybe because I'm older. If you want to hear God laugh,
tell Him your plans. We walked the end because we wanted to be sure to
experience that. Last Fall we walked another few days beginning from St.
Jean Pied de Port.  We plan to "chew" off small parts of the Camino as
time and finanaces allow. This summer we may be able to walk another
week. When we finally get back to Galicia, we will walk to the end
again., "God willing". Lydia