maintaining web pages/ internet access

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Sat Jan 11 17:39:56 PST 2003

Hello.

I plan to do the camino in May June of this year as a fundraiser (not my
sole motivation) for my favorite foundation (www.seva.org) and plan to
maintain a web page to keep people informed of our progress.  I would
like to hear from anyone who has done this during the camino, I seem to
recall someone from England who did the walk in two spurts, but cannot
now find his page.  Interested in  what problems were encountered, phone
access for this purpose, internet service providers, etc any and all
information and advice

Thank you

Maura